Texas City, United States
Job Role Summary
We are the largest publicly traded international Oil and Gas Company, using technology and innovation to help meet the world's growing energy needs. We hold an industry-leading inventory of resources.
We are looking to hire an Engineering graduate to be based in Abu Dhabi the UAE. The potential candidate should be able to provide reservoir engineering technical support and expertise to oil and gas development projects and production operations. Also can work with multi-disciplinary teams to support optimal asset development and operation, leveraging fundamental reservoir engineering skills in reservoir description, subsurface modelling development planning, and opportunity generation and production optimization.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Construct, update and run reservoir simulation models / computer programs to simulate hydro-carbons recovery schemes
- Conduct integrated reservoir engineering in-house studies to optimize field development schemes / production operations and improve economic recovery of hydrocarbons
- Identify key reservoir uncertainties that influence reservoir performance by conducting fit-for-purpose sensitivity analyses and provide recommendations to mitigate risks / identify data acquisition requirements
- Improve reservoir description through fluid analysis, core evaluation, well testing interpretation and production performance analysis
- Remain abreast of latest developments in petroleum and reservoir engineering techniques and makes appropriate recommendations for adoption and deployment of new technology to support achievement field development objectives
- Identify and share technical standards, best practices and lessons learned
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety through full compliance with safe work practices and procedures at all times
- Comply with relevant policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation / guidelines as per international standards, best practices and Corporate Code of Practices / Conduct
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical
- Previous experience in / exposure to analytical performance prediction, asset development and depletion planning, reservoir surveillance & optimization, volumes forecasting, reservoir simulation, economics and data management
- Ability to integrate knowledge, data, analogs and ideas to solve subsurface challenges and identify opportunities
- Strong English communication skills, communication in Arabic language is a plus
- The ability to build external and internal relationships with diverse teams
About The Position
The successful candidate will possess a broad range of technical, personal effectiveness and leadership skills in order to progress in a professional, technical based engineering career which may ultimately lead to your appointment into global senior technical leadership positions.
- Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UAE.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location :
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Salary Range :
$1500 - $2500
Daily Working Hours :
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Preferred Channel for Communication :
Is CV Required? :
Experience Required(Yr) :