Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Study, define, evaluate, recommend, plan and implement Information Security controls throughout the systems
development life cycle
- Drive overall security architecture in all Rail Agency systems (IT & OT).
- provide architectural standards, set policy, drive design for all Rail Security related needs
- Monitor security technology trends and requirements, such as emerging standards for new technology
- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- Analysis and assessment of security vulnerabilities and incidents
- Work closely with IT Security Section/TSG in designing , implementing, updating and monitoring security
practices in Rail Agency.
- Plan, develop, maintain, and improve the Information Security Management System (ISMS) for Rail Agency.
- Maintain and document Rail information security policies, standards and guidelines taking into consideration any
and all security ramifications, risk assessment and compliance issues.
- Evaluate the project level compliance of all IT related projects for Rail Agency according to Enterprise
Architectural standards of RTA.
- Assess the IT processes maturity at Rail Agency as per the best practices of COBIT.
Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches
employees to meet high performance standards.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining
complex work processes & systems.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- 6 years of working experience in Information Security Architecture, Design, Implementation, Auditing and
- Strong knowledge of current security practices, Very strong knowledge of all IP-based protocols.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
Job Location :
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Preferred Channel for Communication :
Is CV Required? :
Experience Required(Yr) :