Active Apply Now
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Provide technical advice and opinion to the Director of Security and monitoring during decision making, prepare and develop the general corporate information security framework strategy at RTA level, which supports the operational work systems and administrative systems in RTA according to best practices.
- Real-time analysis of immediate threats, and triage when something goes wrong.
- Ensuring the cyber security governance and business continuity is implemented across RTA sectors and agencies.
- Keeping abreast of developing security threats, and helping the board understand potential security problems that might arise from acquisitions or other big business moves
- Keeping ahead of security needs by implementing programs or projects that mitigate risks — regular system patches.
- Determining what went wrong in a breach, dealing with those responsible if they're internal, and planning to avoid repeats of the same crisis
- Making sure all initiatives run smoothly and get the funding they need — and that corporate leadership understands their importance
- Propose the draft of main information security documents – e.g., Information security policy, Classification policy, Access control policy, Acceptable use of assets, Risk assessment and risk treatment methodology, Statement of Applicability, Risk treatment plan, etc.
- Work on the preparation and development of strategic goals and objectives for security and monitoring in line with RTA vision and mission.
- Work on the preparation and development of the various information security strategies in RTA in line with approved strategy and directions in accordance with the highest international standards.
- Provide the latest studies, research and applications, and submit the necessary reports in the field of corporate security, services, cyber security equipment in accordance with the nature and work requirements in RTA.
- Study proposals and other issues or information security incidents or corruption issues and all that may affect the security and RTA corporate reputation, and to provide views and technical solutions commensurate with the requirements of public transport.
- Provide the necessary advice, experience and support in the security field for the teams and all the competent technology and non-technology departments in RTA.
- Work on enhancing the cyber security operations centre, create and develop operation manuals / procedures for various units in the security and monitoring department in the main areas of work such as: procedures for receiving security communications and procedures for dealing with cyber security threats alerts that may be sent to the Cyber Security Center. Accidents – Cyber Crime scene management and investigation procedures - Security and emergency management procedures - Procedures and response plans for various situations such as intrusions incidents - Suspicious malware - and other incidents and communications, in order to ensure efficient performance of available resources and systems.
- Work on creating and development of operational systems (OT,IOT,AI, etc,) and the procedures on RTA level, in coordination with all agencies and sectors.
- Support the requirements of integrated program plans and activities aimed at protecting the RTA and potential opportunities.
- Prepare executive reports and research to senior management about cyber security status and threats level.
- Collect and review all types of information security risks at the corporate level which may affect RTA to identify risk levels and preparing mitigation plans in coordination all RTA agencies and sectors.
- Support the departments, sections and teams regarding the corporate security strategic plan and performance development, and work on the development / creating of key performance indicators relating to Cyber Security.
- contribute to the development of information security procedures in RTA applications and network, in order to achieve security and safety for the Authority without affecting the services provided by the Authority to the public.
- Perform other responsibilities related to the position as appropriate.
- PHD degree in technology or cybersecurity from a recognized university
- 13 -15 years of working experience in the field of security, at least 4 years in the field of information security in operational authority related to transportation.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive technology proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Job Location :
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Preferred Channel for Communication :
Is CV Required? :
Experience Required(Yr) :