Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Put the description of your work hours and benefits in the middle of the job posting to help keep prospective candidates reading your advertisement. This paragraph will describe not only standard work hours, but also special working conditions that may apply like flexible hours, work-from-home opportunities, and travel requirements. Also, include office perks like free lunches, commuter benefits, and tuition reimbursement.
Office Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Supply management
- Informing others
- Tracking budget expenses
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Two to three years’ experience in an office setting manager
- Proficient with office software
Job Location :
Salary Range :
$100 - $500
Preferred Channel for Communication :
Is CV Required? :
Experience Required(Yr) :